edublog nominations! (clap, clap)

The Edublog Awards are here!

I will start with a personal admission: I am not usually a fan of the awards kinds of things, the center of attention kind of things. I prefer the focus to be the children, period, and my role is to fade out as much as possible to allow the children to shine.

However.
The Edublogs are a bit different. Or, at least, I perceive them to be different because they exist within the blogosphere and are cloaked by professional development and networking.
I see the nominations in the Edublogs Awards to be a valued acknowledgment by e-colleagues to recognize bloggers For Their Inspiration in their specialized field (early education, in my case).

I appreciate the acknowledgments I have received already by other bloggers. Literally, just being nominated by them has uplifted my efforts of my blogging work and my support of others' work.

I follow many many blogs and now - in return - it is quite difficult to reason out who I would like to most Thank For Their Inspiration by nominating them for an Edublog Award. 

With THANKS to all bloggers who have supported and commented on Zella...
I offer these nomination for this year's Edublog Awards:

Best Individual Blog:  Teacher Tom  the powerhouse blogger for early childhood education

Best Individual Tweeter:  Brick by Brick  ECE networker & support extraordinaire 

Best Group Blog: Irresistible Ideas for Play Based Learning  global community builders

Best Teacher Blog: Let the Children Play  the queen of all blogs & cheerleader for all bloggers 

Most Influential Blog Post:  Teacher Tom's "Spoiled Brats"  a must must must read  


Clap. Clap. Clap.

2 comments:

  1. Great nominations! Each one is certainly worthy and contribute SO much to early childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you Jeanne. It has been such a pleasure this year to "meet you" - I feel thrilled to have your nomination because I am such a big admirer of your own work and your passion and thoughtfulness make me think too - always a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your ideas, comments and feedback! Thanks!